Welcome to the St. Louis Blazers Track Club!
A youth track and field and cross country team committed to teaching the sport to young people while making it fun.
Spring Track 2015
- First practice is Tuesday, April 7 2015 at Laumeier Sculpture Park
- Practices are evey Tuesday and Thursday from 5:45 - 7 pm
- Our first meet is Sunday April 19 at Alton High School
- Team Night for uniform purchase and discount at Big River Running West County is Thursday April 23 from 6:30-8
- We will move practices to Vianney High School on May 26
- The Blazer calendar is currently being updated.
- Coach supported meets are in red on the calendar.
- We welcome our returning team members and those giving us a try.
- We practice every Tuesday and Thursday September-December (cross country) or April-June (track) from 5:45-7:00
- Cross Country - We will be practicing at Laumeier until mid-late October where we will move to Kirkwood Park
- Track - We will be practicing at Laumeier until mid-late May where we will move to Vianney High School
- On-line registration is available Join the Team
Registration is $55 via the website. $60 paper form. Multi-child discounts are available by emailing email@example.com. Our program is one of the most affordable, so we don't prorate registration fees.
- You enroll a season at a time. Track (April to June) is separate from Cross Country (September to December)
- Not sure if our program is right for you? Try us out for TWO free practices. Just bring the signed Trial Athlete Wavier
- Your child would do best if he/she did some running before the season begins. A typical practice is between 3-5 miles, but don't be intimidated. It is broken up into many smaller segments.
- We accept ALL kids (age 8-18) who want to run.
- We accept new athletes all season long.
- We let each family select the commitment level that is right for them. We have some athletes who practice, but don't compete and other athletes that compete, but do all their practicing on their own.
- In 2013, we ended Track season with 87 kids and 84 in cross country.
- Inclement weather policy - We will make a decision at 4:00 and have it commincated via Facebook, Email to Registered Team Members, and on the front page of our website - www.stlblazers.com.
- Water is not always available, so bring your own.
- Bathrooms are not always available, so go prior to practice.