Welcome to the St. Louis Blazers Track Club!
A youth track and field and cross country team committed to teaching the sport to young people while making it fun.
Fall Cross Country 2015
What's going on this week 11/2/2015
- St Charles Cyclones Invitational - 11/08
- Wapelhorst Park
- Meet flyer
- Coaches will do the registration for our Blazers. Give a coach $10 and your athlete's name by end of practice Thursday
- Arrive no later than 9:00. Course walk 9:15
- We are trying to see what kind of teams we can bring to the National meet, so we would like to get as close to 100% participation as possible.
- Bring snacks and drinks, extra clothing, extra shoes. Dress in layers.
- Practice at Kirkwood Park
- We meet at the tennis courts at the corner of Adams and Geyer. Enter off Adams.
- Click here for information, including the location of the park.
- Mustangs invitational - 10/18 9:30 Carondelet Park Boathouse $10. Race information
- USA Invitational - 10/25 9:30 Sioux Passage Park
- Blazer Invitational - 11/01 10:00 Castlewood Park Race Information
- Cyclones Invitational - 11/08 10:00 Wapelhorst Park Meet flyer
- AAU Regional Championships - 11/15 9:00 Sioux Passage Park
- USATF Regional Championships - 11/22 10:00 Castlewood Park
- We have selected the Best Western - 1305 Front Ave, Decatur AL 35603
- 15.6 miles to course
- AAU rate $89.95 +tax standard one or two beds
- WHO - Runners between 8 - 18 years old NOT running for their high school.
- WHAT - Cross country running. Running in its purest form!
- We understand each athlete comes to the Blazers for different reasons for this reason, practices and races are optional.
- 8 year old race 2K, 9/10/11/12 year olds race 3K, 13/14 4K, 15 and up 5K.
- WHEN - Practice every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:45-7:00
- Races are most Sunday mornings between mid-October to mid-December.
- Practices will go until December 1
- WHERE - Laumeier Sculpture Park in Sunset Hills. We meet in the back of the parking lot at the park bench.
Registration is $55 via the website. $60 paper form. Multi-child discounts are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our program is one of the most affordable, so we don't prorate registration fees.
2015 Track Results