Welcome to the St. Louis Blazers Track Club!
A youth track and field and cross country team committed to teaching the sport to young people while making it fun.
Fall Cross Country 2015
What's going on this week 10/05/2015
- 2015 MEET SCHEDULE
- Mustangs invitational - 10/18 9:30 Carondelet Park Boathouse $10. Race information
- USA Invitational - 10/25 9:30 Sioux Passage Park
- Blazer Invitational - 11/01 10:00 Castlewood Park
- Cyclones Invitational - 11/08 10:00 Wapelhorst Park
- AAU Regional Championships - 11/15 9:00 Sioux Passage Park
- USATF Regional Championships - 11/22 10:00 Castlewood Park
- AAU Junior Olympic National Meet Our goal is to get teams at every gender/age to compete at the AAU National Meet on Saturday, December 5th in Danville, Alabama (around 6-7 hour drive), so if you have a friend, neighbor, soccer teammate, sibling, or anyone else that's thinking about running, make sure they sign up and come have fun at practice! I can already tell this is going to be a great year for Blazers teams!
- We have selected the Best Western - 1305 Front Ave, Decatur AL 35603
- 15.6 miles to course
- AAU rate $89.95 +tax standard one or two beds
- PRACTICE CANCELLATIONS AND IMPORTANT NOTICES We have had to cancel practice at the last minute. The best way to be notified when we have a last minute change of plans: Just text @blazersx to 81010 and you'll be notified!
- New Team members Our season is just beginning. We are still accepting new runners to come join our team
- WHO - Runners between 8 - 18 years old NOT running for their high school.
- WHAT - Cross country running. Running in its purest form!
- We understand each athlete comes to the Blazers for different reasons for this reason, practices and races are optional.
- 8 year old race 2K, 9/10/11/12 year olds race 3K, 13/14 4K, 15 and up 5K.
- WHEN - Practice every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:45-7:00
- Races are most Sunday mornings between mid-October to mid-December.
- Practices will go until December 1
- WHERE - Laumeier Sculpture Park in Sunset Hills. We meet in the back of the parking lot at the park bench.
Registration is $55 via the website. $60 paper form. Multi-child discounts are available by emailing email@example.com. Our program is one of the most affordable, so we don't prorate registration fees.
2015 Track Results