Welcome to the St. Louis Blazers Track Club!
A youth track and field and cross country team committed to teaching the sport to young people while making it fun.
Spring Track 2015 - Week 8 - 5/25/2015
Practice moves to Vianney
- We can work on some track specific items at practice now!
- Big River will be hosting their speed work at 7:00 with runners arriving around 6:30 to warm-up. We will work together to avoid conflicts, but be aware of the extra congestion on TUESDAYS.
- Have we mentioned how much we LOVE the FOM? We want every Blazer there racing and witnessing this awesome track meet. For this race, YOU register your child. YOU REGISTER YOUR ATHLETE Registration Most kids will be in the Healthy Kids Mile (K-5th grade) or Middle School Mile (6th-8th grade). Boys that run the mile under 5:20 and girls under 6:00 are eligible for the Invitational Middle School Mile.
- Lastly, Ben Rosario (FOM meet director and former Blazer athlete and coach) has a few words to share...if you are interested in helping promote this great event, please email him directly. email@example.com
- High Schoolers finished with your high school track, we would love to have you come mentor our young runners during your recovery time before starting summer cross country training.
Registration is $55 via the website. $60 paper form. Multi-child discounts are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our program is one of the most affordable, so we don't prorate registration fees.