A youth track and field and cross country team committed to teaching the sport to young people while making it fun.
What's going on week of 04/14/2014
- We welcome our new team members and those giving us a try.
- Team Night at Big River Running - West County Thursday 4/17 from 7-8.
Practice will be dismissed at 6:30, so we can all head over to Big River
This is your opportunity to purchase running shoes, apparel or accessories at a discount.
This is also your opportunity to purchase a uniform. (Cash or check only).
- Shirts/singlets/shorts $20 each
- Girls trial shorts $25
- Hoodies $30
- Limited number of warm-ups
- Inclement weather policy - We will make a decision at 4:00 and have it communicated by 4:30 via Facebook, Email to Registered Team Members, and on the front page of our website - www.stlblazers.com.
- On-line registration is available under Join the Team
Team registration is $55 via the website. $60 paper form. Multi-child discounts are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our program is one of the most affordable, so we don't prorate registration fees.
- Not sure if our program is right for you? Try us out for TWO free practices. Just bring the signed Trial Athlete Wavier
- The Schedule is up.
- The second week of practice at 6:30 is a parent's meeting. We will talk about our program and answer questions. The information will be the same both Tuesday and Thursday.
- Vianney is resurfacing their track this year (2014), so we will be hosting a running tour of St Louis.
April - Laumeier
May - Kirkwood High School
June - Kirkwood High School
- We meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:45 - 7. Locations vary slightly - Check the schedule.
- Your child would do best if he/she did some running before the season begins. A typical practice is between 3-5 miles, but don't be intimidated. It is broken up into many smaller segments.
- We accept ALL kids (age 8-18) who want to run.
- We accept new athletes all season long.
- In 2013, we ended Track season with 87 kids and 84 in cross country.
- You enroll a season at a time. Track (April to June) is separate from Cross Country (September to December)
- Water is not always available, so bring your own.
- Bathrooms are not always available, so go prior to practice.