Welcome to the St. Louis Blazers Track Club!
A youth track and field and cross country team committed to teaching the sport to young people while making it fun.
Fall Cross Country 2015
- WHO - Runners between 8 - 18 years old NOT running for their high school.
- WHAT - Cross country running. Running in its purest form!
- We understand each athlete comes to the Blazers for different reasons for this reason, practices and races are optional.
- 8 year old race 2K, 9/10/11/12 year olds race 3K, 13/14 4K, 15 and up 5K.
- WHEN - First Practice September 1, 2015
- Practice every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:45-7:00
- Races are most Sunday mornings between mid-October to mid-December.
- THE FALL SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 27 AFTER THE ST LOUIS AREA COACH'S SCHEDULING MEETING.
- The season will go until mid-December
- WHERE - Laumeier Sculpture Park in Sunset Hills. We meet in the back of the parking lot at the park bench.
- OPTIONAL RACE - Forest Park FPXC Festival Open Race 5K Saturday Sept 12 7:30 AM
Registration and Information
Registration is $55 via the website. $60 paper form. Multi-child discounts are available by emailing email@example.com. Our program is one of the most affordable, so we don't prorate registration fees.
2015 Track Results